It’s the last week of school before Christmas break, so this week is all about making cookies for the class party. We just happen to love snowmen.
Archive for the ‘Baking’ Category
Apple season is here! I think I know what I’m trying this year.
This spiced apple butter via My Own Ideas. Doesn’t it look and sound delish?
How heavenly are these fluffy, pink marshmallows?
I really, simply, absolutely must make some. I have been sooo wanting to make marshmallows for so long, and just haven’t made the time. Must.Get.Gelatin.
Oh, I have another ombre cake for you today and I have to say, this picture is killing me! The gentle pastel ombre frosting , the matching pastel marshmallows, aaaaah! Gorgeous!
And the dinner table at this engagement party, oh how I wish I was there to sit and dine and chat. You must take a look at the entire engagement party on Design*Sponge. It is simply gorg!
So pretty I can’t stop staring. Made by my hometown girl, the amazing Sweetapolita of course.
Images and VIDEO TUTORIAL (oh yes!!) on Sweetapolita.
Since Valentine’s Day, it has seemed like the month has just whooshed by. There are so many things I didn’t get a chance to share with you, so many things. Like my yearly Valentine’s Day baking. Chocolate whoopie pies.
And some of the valentines we gifted to friends and family.
Oh so many other things I didn’t finish on time. And in the blink of an eye the month is gone.
Now it seems that March is coming in like a lion, which is fantastic news because that means it will go out like a lamb. And that means a beautiful April. Looking forward to beautiful days ahead.
On this first day of February, a small selection of some of my favorite sweets from around the internet. To get your taste buds in the mood!
1. Chocolate Pots de Creme at All You.
2. Heart shaped marshmallows at All You
3. Chocolate Valentines Sandwich Cookies at Glorious Treats.
4. Raspberry Meringue Hearts at Woman’s Day.
5. 24K S’mores Hearts at Two Hearts Bakery.
6. Simple Valentine’s Cake at Simply Suzanne’s At Home.
7. Valentine Chocolate Cupcakes at Cake Journal.
8. Red Velvet Macarons at Delectable Deliciousness.
9. Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Hearts at Sweetapolita.
10. Tattoo Heart Cookies by Whipped Bakeshop.